The QX range up to QX 5130 can be fitted with an internal coiled cables.
The cable exits the boom at the buttom end and the XLR plug hangs free to be fixed to the extension cables.
Fixing the 3-pin XLR below by provided XLR clamp (QAPL)
Following lenghts are available for coiled cable sets:
- Coiled cable with a length of 45 up to 195 cm for the Ambient Quickpoles QX 550 & QXS 550
- Coiled cable with a length of 60 up to 260 cm for the Ambient Quickpoles QX 565 & QXS 565
- Coiled cable with a length of 75 up to 330 cm for the Ambient Quickpoles QX 580 & QXS 580
- Coiled cable with a length of 95 up to 4200 cm for the Ambient Quickpoles QX 5100 & QXS 5100
- Coiled cable with a length of 125 up to 540 cm for the Ambient Quickpole QX 5130 and QXS 5130
x stands either M for mono (3-pin XLR) wiring or S for stereo (5-pin XLR) wiring
Why cables by Ambient?
Quite simply: because they are better. We rely on premium quality and high-end material.
Better shielding: We use a braided shield instead of the usual wrapped shield. It is denser and therefore shields better against interference.
Greater stability: Instead of PVC - as is common with cheap cables - we use polyurethane. Even after frequent untwisting and twisting, the plug and cable will not break off.