Digital Camera Hop Transmitter
For use in film and television production
The DCHT/E01 transmitter is designed for use in film and television production to provide a wireless link from a bag or cart system to cameras and recorders. The transmitter will accept mic or line level analog signals or AES digital signals from a mixer and transmit the signals to the receiver in a pure digital format. The digital architecture is a third generation design with specially developed, high efficiency digital circuitry for extended operating time on two AA batteries.
The transmitter can tune in coarse or fine steps across the UHF television band from 470.100 to 607.950 MHz, with a selectable output power of 10, 25 or 50 mW. The pure digital architecture enables AES 256-CTR encryption for high level security applications.
Studio quality, stereo audio performance is assured by high quality components in the preamp, wide range input gain adjustment and DSP-controlled limiting. Input connections and settings are included for any lavaliere microphone, dynamic microphones and line level inputs.
Input gain is adjustable over a 51dB range in 1 dB steps to allow an exact match to the input signal level, maximizing the dynamic range and signal to noise ratio.
The top panel contains the antenna jack, two audio input level LEDs (one per audio channel), the programmable function switch and the audio input jack. The red/green LEDs provide audio level indications from -20 dB to the onset of limiting for each channel for accurate input gain adjustment. The programmable switch can be configured as a mute switch, a power on/off switch, or be bypassed.
The 6-pin input jack accepts two mic or line level analog signals or AES digital signals from external sources via a variety of adapter cables. Analog inputs can be linked for the same gain when used with a stereo source, or operate independently with individual settings.
The housing is constructed of solid machined aluminum for lasting ruggedness. The exterior is finished with an ultra hard, dark electroless nickel finish.
Optional Battery Eliminator
The transmitter can be powered by external DC using the optional LTBATELIM power supply adapter. The battery door is replaced by the adapter with a simple procedure.
The adapter provides a locking coaxial connector and a variety of power cords and connectors are available.
- Tunes across entire UHF frequency range
- 256-bit encryption – AES 256-CTR
- Selectable RF power at 10, 25 and 50 mW
- AES and analog mic and line level inputs
- USB port for firmware updates
- Wide range input gain adjustment
- Compatible with Duet M2R receiver
- DSP-controlled input limiter
- Two AA battery power
- Solid machined aluminum housing
- Optional powering from external DC
- 26895, wire belt clip
- BCSLEBN, spring-loaded belt clip
- LTBATELIM, replaces the batteries for powering the DCHT from external DC, 5 to 25 volts.
- MCTA6AESXLRF, AES3 digital signal from XLR-F output. 18 inch length.
- MCTA6PT, general purpose cable with TA6FLX 6-pin female on one end and stripped and tinned wires on the other end with two separate cables. Wired for connection to microphone level signals. 18 inch length.
- MCTA6TA3F2, Line level signals from two TA3-M outputs. 18 inch length.
- MCTA6TA5M2, Microphone and line level signals from microphones and other devices configured with TA5F connectors for Lectrosonics wireless transmitters. 6 inch length.
- MCTA6XLRF2, Line level signals from two XLR-M outputs. 18 inch length.