Waterproof lavalier microphone
The VT506WATER is the waterproof version (IPX-7 certified) of the VT506 lavalier microphone.
Due to a special molding injection treatment the microphone can be temporarily submerged in water without taking any damage. This enables a special flexible use for broadcast and live applications or at sports events. In addition the microphone is tough and shockproof. The microphone capsule is RF-protected. Voice Technologies also relies on an especially flexible cable, which offers excellent insulation from handling noise.
- Alligator clip, fixation directly on the microphone head
- Dracula clip, fixation directly on the microphone head
- Professional windscreen, perfect for light wind, for example from speech
- Tie tac clip, fixation directly on the microphone head
- RBM2 rubber body mount, perfectly suited for mounting the microphone invisibly
- VTO box, waterproof
- Cage clip
- Magnetic cage clip
- Dual alligator clip
- Magnetic clip with cord