Versatile cardioid microphone. Especially suited to applications in rooms with poor acoustics or when disturbing sounds impinge mainly from the rear. Balanced frequency response. Extremely low distortion.
MKH 8040 Stereo Set - Microphone Set, Cardioid
- Besonders geeignet für den Einsatz in Räumen mit schlechterer Akustik oder bei rückwärtigen Störgeräuschen.
- Ausgeglichener Frequenzgang. Extrem verzerrungsarm.
- Order number: A08069
Due to its cardioid pick-up pattern the MKH 8040 is perfectly suitable for a wide range of applications. It features a balanced frequency response throughout the whole pick-up pattern, as well as a significantly reduced pick-up of rear sound without depriving it of its natural timbre: Very valuable talents when used in rooms with poor acoustics or when disturbing sounds impinge mainly from the rear.
- Cardioid pick-up pattern
- Modular Design
- Wide frequency response: 30 – 50,000 Hz
- Extremely low distortion
- Extremely low inherent self-noise
- Balanced frequency response within the pick-up pattern
- Very even directional diagram
- Non-reflective Nextel® coating
- Ideal as a spot microphone and for surround recordings
- Timbrally identical with the other 8000-series microphones for optimum aural compatibility
What's in the Box
- Microphone head MKHC 8040
- XLR module MZX 8000
- Microphone clip MZQ 8000
- Windshield MZW 8000
- User manual
- Transport case
- MKH 8000 CLAMP MZQ 8000, MIC CLAMP, BLACK
- SKP 2000