High-quality wide cardioid microphone. Ideal as a main microphone when less acoustic impression of space is demanded or as a support microphone for capturing larger groups of instruments. Very natural sound.
MKH 8090 - HF-Condenser Microphone Set, Wide Cardioid
- Ideal als Hauptmikrofon, wenn weniger akustische Raumeigenschaften erforderlich sind,
- oder als Unterstützungsmikrofon für die Erfassung größerer Instrumentengruppen.
- Sehr natürlicher Klang.
- Order number: A08073
The MKH 8090 is a high-end RF condenser microphone with a wide cardioid pick-up pattern. It is the ideal main microphone when less acoustic impression of space is demanded. As a support microphone it excels in capturing larger groups of instruments. The microphone operates on the RF principle that has been used by Sennheiser for more than 50 years, now brought to the highest level of perfection. Among the many advantages of this principle are an extremely low inherent self-noise, the capability to handle high sound pressure levels without distortion, and a high resistance to adverse climatic conditions.
- Wide cardioid pick-up pattern
- Wide frequency response 30 to 50.000 Hz
- Very natural sound
- Can be used as a digital microphone – with the MZD 8000 digital module
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
- Transformerless, fully floating balanced output
- High output signal
- Rugged metal housing with non-reflective Nextel® coating
- Extremely weather-proof due to high-frequency circuit
- Extensive range of accessories
- Timbrally identical with the other 8000-series microphones for optimum aural compatibility
- MKH 8000 CLAMP MZQ 8000, MIC CLAMP, BLACK
- SKP 2000