Super-cardioid microphone. Perfect for recording soloists, large instruments like the grand piano but also orchestras. Balanced frequency response within the pick-up pattern. Absolute acoustical separation of instruments.
MKH 8050 - HF-Condenser Microphone Set, Supercardioid
- Hervorragend für die Aufnahme von Solisten sowie für große Instrumente und Orchester.
- Ausgeglichener Frequenzgang im ganzen Einfallbereich.
- Optimale Trennung von Instrumenten.
- Order number: A08070
Thanks to its super-cardioid pick-up pattern the MKH 8050 offers an even higher attenuation of off-axis sound, than its sister model MKH 8040. Thus, it is a perfect choice for recording soloists, and when absolute acoustical separation is demanded. Its balanced frequency response throughout the whole pick-up pattern ensured that large instruments like the grand piano but also orchestras sound musically flawless and free of distortion. The Nextel® coating of the MKH 8050 prevents reflections, giving you the freedom to position the microphone according to acoustic criteria alone.
- Super-cardioid pick-up pattern
- Modular Design
- Wide frequency response: 30 – 50,000 Hz
- Extremely low distortion
- Extremely low inherent self-noise
- Balanced frequency response within the pick-up pattern
- Very even directional diagram
- Non-reflective Nextel® coating
- Optimum separation of instruments
- Timbrally identical with the other 8000-series microphones for optimum aural compatibility
What's in the Box
- Microphone head MKHC 8050
- XLR module MZX 8000
- Microphone clip MZQ 8000
- Windshield MZW 8000
- User manual
- Transport caser
- MKH 8000 CLAMP MZQ 8000, MIC CLAMP, BLACK